I am tired of doing this
I can’t do this anymore
I’m tired of waiting
And never getting
Some believe in the wait
As long as the wait is worth it
But you’ve never been where I am
I’ve waited
And waited
And waited
And then finally
I find out the wait wasn’t worth it
And my heart breaks
My soul breaks
Again and Again
Each new time I hope it will be different
But that hope is false
Sometimes I see in your eyes
The reason I should wait
I see the passion there
I see your heart there
And that’s what draws me to you
But you love another
So I am here stuck waiting
A shoulder to lean on
A friend to talk to
And as much as it pains me
I wait and I wait
I wait for you
I’m a friend for you
I can’t help myself
In this never ending cycle
But I just want to sleep.
Sunday, February 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment